skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Mid-South Mastrys
Friday, January 9, 2009
Taylor's Chess Tournament
Taylor played in her first Chess Tournament and she placed 10th out of 21 players. Way to go Taylor!!! We're so proud of you!
Taylor with her medal. Great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Taylor and Tyler's Mom
I'm pretty boring and love it! What can I say: I love my God; the Lord continues to bless me and my surroundings; I have an amazing family; I have great friends and now I have a wonderful career. You don't get any more boring than that-haha!
View my complete profile
Our Friends and Family
Benson's Family Reunion
Gator and Marie + 3
The Florida Mastry's
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
July
(2)
▼
January
(10)
I need your HELP!
Christmas Night
Christmas Day
Christmas Day
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning
Tyler's Play
Taylor's Chess Tournament
►
2008
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment