Christmas morning my mom came over and Johnny & Judy came in town. So we watched the kidos open gifts and enjoyed breakfast together. We had such a wonderful time and were so glad that we were able to spend time with our family.

Taylor with her Abbey

Johnny, Judy and Taylor
(Johnny and Judy had to leave early, so this was the only picture I got of them!)

Taylor with her Abbey

Johnny, Judy and Taylor
(Johnny and Judy had to leave early, so this was the only picture I got of them!)

Santa gave Tyler a basketball hoop and Tyler figured out how to dunk it. He got his stool and put it underneath the goal and slammed it!! We didn't know what he was doing until we saw him put it under the goal. It was hilarious! He's so smart-Todd & I are in so much trouble!!



No comments:
Post a Comment