skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Mid-South Mastrys
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Vacation times in Longboat Key
Tyler taking a "Vacation Nap" while on vacation
Taylor enjoying a "Vacation Nap" too
And this is what their faces look like when their nap is over and we're heading to the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Taylor and Tyler's Mom
I'm pretty boring and love it! What can I say: I love my God; the Lord continues to bless me and my surroundings; I have an amazing family; I have great friends and now I have a wonderful career. You don't get any more boring than that-haha!
View my complete profile
Our Friends and Family
Benson's Family Reunion
Gator and Marie + 3
The Florida Mastry's
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(24)
▼
September
(13)
Vacation at Longboat Key, FL 2008
Good Times with Friends
More Vacation Pictures!
Times on the Beach
More Vacation Pictures
Misc Pictures on Vacation
Vacation times in Longboat Key
Stil Vacationing!
Fun times at the Marina
More Time at the Marina
Marina
Vacation at the Marina
Longboat Key, FL May 2008
►
August
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment