Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vacation at Longboat Key, FL 2008

We decided this year our beach vacation would be where Todd grew up spending his summers with his family, Longboat Key, FL. For those of you wondering where this is: it's located on the Gulf side of FL just south of Tampa. It's a great place and we stayed at Casa Del Mar where we were close to the beach and even closer to the pool! We had a great and relaxing time and in 30 minutes I managed to get the worst sunburn of my life! (I think that's a record! Luckily it was on the last 3 days of our beach trip and not the 1st.) While we were there we had a birthday party for Todd, relaxed at the pool and beach with family, enjoyed an amazing meal at the Columbia, got to hang out with some friends we hadn't seen in a while and Todd even got to catch a Devil Ray's game (I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan myself, so I wasn't that jealous he go to go-haha!). I hope y'all enjoy our pictures!

No comments: