Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Poll

While I'm trying my hardest to get caught up to date on our blog I decided to also do something current. A friend did a poll on her blog and it inspired me to do the same. Since I finally got Todd to agree to dress up this year with the family, actually Taylor asked and he said yes-who knew daddy couldn't resist daddy's little girl :) We've narrowed it down to the 3 items listed. Please cast your vote to help us decide. Thanks! (I just realized the lettering isn't very easy to read-sorry about that and if anyone knows how I can change the color or font size on a poll please feel free to let me know!)

4 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh yea! I voted and can't wait to see the results! Please be sure to get lots of pictures no matter what category wins...they will all be so fun to see!

Carissa said...

Wow! I'm impressed...you'll have to show me how to do a poll.

Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

Thanks for voting! I'll be sure to post the pictures and let you know, because Todd may take them off of him just as soon as they get posted (I'm only kidding; I'm the only Administrator-so he better be nice-haha!)

Taylor and Tyler's Mom said...

During my inspiration (or you could call it semi-copying lol) I was trying to add photos on the side and found the poll at the layout tab. If you select the add application there are several things to choose and a poll is one of them. Taylor asked if we could do one after voting on a friend's site and Halloween was on the brain! I'm glad you like it and Thanks for voting!